Wednesday, May 11, 2011

An In-Between Post

I'm still in Revision Hell.  But I'm coming up briefly for air to post links to a few other YA-centric blogs.  And stay tuned for a Big News coming down the pike...

If you haven't met The Apocalypsies, what are you waiting for?  This is a group I belong to of other 2012 debut authors.  I cannot WAIT for 2012 because there are so many awesome books coming out from this group!  And coming in June I'll be posting an interview with Elevensie Karyn Henley on her upcoming June release A Breath of Angel.

Fellow Apocalypsie Leanna Renee Hieber just revealed the cover of her upcoming release Darker Still.  What a gorgeous cover!  I'm a big fan of the girl-in-a-poufy-dress cover.  It's the whole reason I read and fell in love with the Luxe series.

Linda Gerber is one of my closest writing friends and has been a huge supporter of me over the many years that we've been friends.  We've been part of the same online critique group for over a decade!  If you haven't read her Death By trilogy or her latest release Trance, run do not walk to your local bookstore and buy them today.  Then kick back in your favorite chair and enjoy!  Her blog is always wonderful, especially her For Writers Tuesdays when she has guest authors share their secret writing tips.  Look for me to share mine soon!

Back to the Tenth Circle for now!

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady! Yay Apocalypsies, and yeah, ouch, revision hell. I'm in second round revisions, it's only Day 2, so I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I'm keeping on keeping on. It's all we can do, right? (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking to my cover, Nicole! I appreciate it so much and I am beyond thrilled about it. Blessings, my Apocalypsie sister, I can't wait to return the favor!

    ReplyDelete